Services and Programs
Role in the Community
Community Health Leadership
We champion the Healthcare Quadruple Aim: improve individual patient care, health equity, and population health outcomes while reducing costs.
Connector and Information Hub
The Coalition connects individuals, providers, community partners, media, insurers, and other stakeholders. By developing strategic partnerships, collecting data, and coordinating information flow with social services, we build a stronger primary and specialty care delivery network.
Primary Care and Patient Advocacy
The strength of Portland’s safety net comes from the diverse array of medical groups and community organizations that serve low-income populations. The Coalition brings together our collective strengths and missions to impact public policy and the social determinants of health.
Building Capacity and Sustainability
Coalition-operated centralized programs maximize limited clinic staff time and funding, and allow clinic groups to focus on patient care.
- Promoting patient-centered policies to health reform decision makers
- Health equity and health literacy agendas
- Providing primary care services for the uninsured and underinsured
Community Clinic and Resource Referrals
Comprehensive website, phone, and in-person connections reach thousands each month.
Group Purchasing and Collaborative Grants
- Clinic electronic health records and billing systems contract negotiation, HIT implementation, and funding support
- Volunteer medical workers’ indemnification
- Community Clinics’ role in emergency planning
- Medications Assistance and Interpretation Access
Oregon Health Plan Outreach and Enrollment
One-on-one Oregon Health Plan (OHP/Medicaid) enrollment help through our Enrollment Program